Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Form 2017
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection UPSSSC are Invited to Online Application Form for the Upcoming Post of UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Form 2017. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Form 2017 Notification Before Apply Online.
Instruction For Apply Online – Candidate click on registration and fill your detail correctly and carefully after registration you can not edit. After registration UPSSSC given registration number by Mobile SMS and email. You Can print registration slip For Further Reference.
After Registration need to deposit Application Fees. Click on FEE PAYMENT and proceed SBI I-Collect Portal. Select Your Adv. no. and further proceed. Fill your Registration no. and DOB (Date Of Birth). Note- fee Deposit will be proceed next working Day After Registration, and payment made done. After payment SBI give you payment detail slip with reference number like DU001233.
After fee payment next working day Click on submit Application and fill your registration number and payment Reference No. and Payment date and click on submit button. Upload Your latest Photo with Signature. Complete your form fill your Address and submit. After successful submission UPSSSC given you Application Number your you can print your Application. Application Number UPSSSC also send By mobile SMS and Email.
- Application Begin : 24/12/2016
- Last Date for Registration : 14/01/2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 16/01/2017
- Last Date Submit Final Form : 18/01/2017
- Exam Date : 10/03/2019
- Answer Key Available : 10-19/03/2019
- Revised Answer Key Available : 01/05/2019
- Re Revised Answer Key Available : 14/06/2019
- Result Available : 30/07/2019
- Typing Test Date : 23 November to 07 December 2019
- Typing Test Result : 09/09/2020
- Interview Letter Available : 19/10/2020
- Passed 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board
- CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society.
- Hindi Steno Speed : 80 WPM
- Gen / OBC : 185/-
- SC / ST : 95/-
- PH : 25
- Pay the Examination Fee Through SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy DetailsTotal : 352 Post
General :210| OBC :90| SC :46| ST :06
- Examination (40 Marks)
- Typing Text (Only Qualified) and Short hand
- Interview (25 Marks+30 Marks Academic)