Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 Online Form Those Medical Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 26/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/05/2017 (06:00 PM)
- Last Date fee Payment : 19/05/2017 (06:00 PM)
- Exam Date : 13/08/2017
- Admit Card Available : 01/08/2017
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/- (Nil)
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan
- Passed / Appearing (Final Year) MBBS Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification
Age Limit as on 01/08/2017
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1985
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 710 Post
- Assistant Division Medical Officer in Railway : 450 Post
- Assistant Medical Officer in IOF, Health Services : 26 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 216 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC : 02 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 16 Post
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:-
Part-I COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION – (500 marks)
The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
Part-II Personality Test: (100 Marks):
Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the Computer based examination.
(A) Computer based Examination:
1. The components and syllabus of two Papers and the weightage to different components in the two papers are given below: –
|Paper I (Code No. 1)||Maximum Marks: 250|
|(a) General Ability||30 questions|
|(b) General Medicine||70 questions|
|(c) Paediatrics||20 questions|
Total questions in Paper I = 120 (30 General Ability, 70 General Medicine and 20 Paediatrics).
Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (Writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online Form
Candidate Login Part-II