Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Online Form 2021
Advt No. : A-4/E-1/2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Are Invited to Online Form for the UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services 2020-2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following UPPSC AG Services Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online of UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services.
- Application Begin: 29/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/01/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 25/01/2021
- Last Date Completed Form: 29/01/2021
- Pre Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 564 Post
|District Horticulture Officer Group-2, Grade-1|
|Principal of Govt. Food Science Training Center / Food Processing Officer Group-2|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch)|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch)|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch)|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch)|
प्रारम्भिक परीक्षा हेतु परीक्षा योजना एवं पाठ्यक्रम
प्रारम्भिक परीक्षा में सामान्य अध्ययन/कृषि विषय का 300 अंक का एक प्रश्न पत्र होगा जो वस्तुनिष्ठ व बहुविकल्पी प्रकार का होगा। इसमें प्रश्नों की संख्या 120 (कृषि विषय के 80 प्रश्न तथा सामान्य अध्ययन के 40 प्रश्न) होगी। इसका समय 2 घण्टे होगा।
प्रारम्भिक परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम (Syllabus)
सामान्य अध्ययन (General Studies)
- General Science (High School Standard)
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Indian & Uttar Pradesh Geography & Natural resources
- Current National and International Important events
- Logic & Reasoning based on General Intelligence
- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th level:–Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry
- Ecology and Environment
Environmental factors of crop distribution and production. Climatic elements as factor of crop growth. Cropping patterns in different agroclimatic zones of U.P. Concepts of multiple, multistory, relay and intercropping and their importance in relation to sustainable crop production. Package and practices for production of important cereals, pulses, oilseeds, fibre, sugare and cash crops grown during kharif and Rabi seasons in different regions of U.P. Important features, scope and propagation of various types of forestry plants with reference to agroforestry and social farestry. Weeds, their characteristics, dessimination, association with various field crops, their multiplication and control.
Classification of Indian soils including modern concept. Mineral and organic constituents of soils and their role in maintaining soil productivity. Problem soils, extent and distribution in India and their reclamation. Essential plant nutrients and other beneficial elements in soil and plants. Their occurrence, factors affecting their distribution, function, and cycling. Symbiotic and non-symbiotic nitrogen fixation. Principles of soil fertility and its evaluation for judicious fertilizer use. Soil conservation, planning on a watershed basis. Dryland agriculture and its problems. Technology for stabilizing agriculture production in rainfed agriculture area of U.P. Necessity and scope of organic farming.
Irrigation and drainage. Farm management and its scope, importance, and characteristics. Role of cooperatives in the agriculture economy. Type and system of farming and factors affecting them. Agricultural extension, its importance and role, method of extension program, communication, and adoption of innovations. Training program for extension workers and farmers. Extension systems and programs. Training and visits, KVK, NATP, IVLP, DASP, and ATMA. Farm mechanization and its role in agricultural production and rural employment.
Heredity and variation, Mendal’s law of inheritance, application of the principles of plant breeding to the improvement of major field crops. Methods of breeding to self and cross-pollinated crops. Introduction, selection, hybridization, male sterility and self incompatibility. Seed Technology and its importance, production, processing, storage and testing of seeds. Role of national and state seed organization in production, processing and marketing of improved seeds. Physiology and its significance in agriculture. Absorption and translocation of water, transpiration and water economy.
Photosynthesis–modern concepts and factors affecting the process. Aerobic and anaerobic respiration. Growth and development. Plant growth regulators and their mechanism of action and importance in crop production. Climatic requirements and cultivation of major fruits, vegetables and ornamental crops, package and practices and scientific basis for the same. Principles and methods of preservation of fruits and vegetables. Floriculture including raising of ornamental plants. Diseases and pests of vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, cereals, pulses, oilseeds, fibres, sugar and cash crops of U.P. and measures to control plant diseases. Intigrated management of pests and diseases. Food production and consumption trends in India, national and international food policies, procurements, distribution, processing and production constraints.
मुख्य परीक्षा हेतु परीक्षा योजना एवं पाठ्यक्रम
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined Agriculture Service Exam 2020-2021 Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 29 December 2020 to 25 January 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Apply Online for Agriculture Service Pre 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Correction / Edit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|