Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CPO SI (Sub Inspector) Recruitment Online Form 2017
SSC CPO SI 2017 Exam Overview : The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CPO SI examination to recruit candidates for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Assistant Sub Inspector post. The SSC conducts the examination every in end of the year. The SSC CPO SI 2017 Recruitment released soon for the candidates who are waiting to get job in CPO department. Candidates should read the full article to check SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 vacancy details, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, how to apply eligibility criteria, etc.
Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It was started in 1967-68 years as subroutine service selection. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.
Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CISF Those Candidates Are Interested to Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Application Begin : 22/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/05/2017 upto 05:00 Pm Only
- Last Date Fee Payment : 15/05/2017
- Last Date for Offline Payment : 18/05/2017
- Exam Date : 30/06/2017 to 17/07/2017
- Paper II Exam Date : 08/10/2017
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee at Any Branches of State Bank of India
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For Delhi Police SI : Valid Driving License for LMV
Age Limit as on 01/01/2017
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Staff Selection Commission SSC Rules
SSC CPO SI 2017 Selection Procedure :
The aspirants will get the selection by following process:
- Written examination (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination Test
SSC CPO SI 2017 Exam Pattern :
Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English. Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Answer Sheet.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) (Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours (Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) & (Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
SSC CPO SI 2017 Syllabus :
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other subtopics if any.
- General Awareness:Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand Correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
English Language & Comprehension :Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
Note: Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances 11
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Vacancy Details Total : 2221 Post
|Post Code||Post Name||Male Total : 1820 Post||Female Total : 401 Post|
|A||SI in Delhi Police||309||176||89||42||616||129||68||40||19||256|
|B||SI in BSF||150||81||45||22||298||23||12||07||03||45|
|C||SI in CISF||42||21||11||05||79||06||02||01||–||09|
|D||SI in CRPF||122||65||36||18||241||–||–||–||–||–|
|E||SI in ITBP||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|F||SI in SSB||40||21||12||06||79||20||07||07||01||35|
|G||ASI in CISF||258||136||76||37||507||29||15||08||04||56|
Physical Eligibility Details
|Gender||Height||Chest||Race||Time||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot Put||Chance|
|Male||170 CM||80-85||100 Mtr||16 Sec||3.65 Mtr||1.2 Meter||4.5 Mtr||3|
|Male ST||162.5||77-82||100 Mtr||16 Sec||3.65 Mtr||1.2 Meter||4.5 Mtr||3|
|Female||157 CM||NA||100 Mtr||18 Sec||2.7 Meter||0.9 Meter||NA||3|
|Female ST||154||NA||100 Mtr||18 Sec||2.7 Meter||0.9 Meter||NA||3|
SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 :
SSC CPO SI Result 2017 :
Some Useful Important Links
Login to Complete Form
Pay Exam Fee
Re Print Form
SSC CPO Superfast Practice Sets By Kiran Prakashan
Guide To SSC Sub-Inspectors In CPOs Recruitment Exam By Gate
SSC CPO Practice Workbook By Kiran Prakashan
SSC CPO Solved Papers By Kiran Prakashan
SSC CPO Sub-Inspectors Exam Solved Papers By Upkar Prakashan