Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI)
Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2022
SBI PO Advt No. : CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India SBI has released the Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2022 Notification. Any candidate who is interested in this SBI PO Recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 22 September 2022 to 12 October 2022. For recruitment eligibility, age limit, Post wise Eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus and all other information read the advertisement and then apply of SBI PO Recruitment.
- Application Begin :22/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/10/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 12/10/2022
- Exam Date Prelim: 17-20 December 2022
- Phase I Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Mains Exam Date : January / February 2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 1673 Post
How to Fill SBI PO Recruitment Online Form
- State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2022(CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18 ) Latest SBI Bank Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 22/09/2022 to 12/10/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SBI Bank PO 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
SBI PO Recruitment Prelims Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination of the SBI PO 2022 exam will comprise of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. Here is the detailed syllabus of the SBI PO Prelims exam:
|Name of Subjects||No.of Que.||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Recruitment Mains Exam Pattern
The Mains Examination of SBI PO exam 2022 will constitute 4 sections: Reasoning + Computer Aptitude, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation and General/Economy/Banking Awareness. The complete SBI PO Mains syllabus is discussed below:
|Name of Subjects||No. of Que.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|SBI Official Website||Click Here|
दोस्तों, यदि आप सामान्य अध्यन की तैयारी करना चाह रहे है, तो आप हिंदी में नोट्स पढ़ सकते है. Ancient indian History, Indian Medieval History, Indian Modern History, Indian Constitution and Political System, Indian Economics, Geography, Biology, GS Physics, GS Agriculture.