Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Admit Card RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India RBI Is Recently Invited to Online RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment Online Form 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. If you want more job information you can visit here.
- Application Begin: 28/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/02/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 15/02/2021
- Admit Card Available Paper I : 26/02/2021
- Paper II , III Exam Date : March / April 2021
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH: 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Wallet, Cash Card Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 322 Post
|Officer Grade B (General)
- Minimum 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree, Class 12 and Class 10 Exam.
- For SC / ST : 50% Marks
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)
- Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks.
- SC / ST : 50% Marks
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)
- Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks.
- SC / ST : 50% Marks
Exam Center (Tentative)
- UP : Agra, Prayagraj (Allahabad) , Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur Lucknow.
- Other State : Delhi, Delhi NCR, Bihar, MP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Other State in Pan India
How to Fill Form
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Are Released Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 28/01/2021 to 15/02/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RBI Grade B Various Post Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links