Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, MP PEB
MPPEB Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET 2020 Re Open
MPPEB Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 – Short Details of Notification
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB has resumed the applications of Primary School MPPEB Teacher Eligibility Test 2020. All the candidates who are already registered for this exam need not apply again, any new candidates who want to appear in this exam can apply online from 14 to 28 December 2021. All other information related to recruitment is available in the advertisement.
- Re Open Application Begin : 14/12/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 28/12/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/12/2021
- Correction Last Date : 02/01/2022
- Exam Date : March 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : 600/-
- Reserve Category : 300/-
- Portal Charge Extra : 60/-
- Correction Charge : 70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through MP Online Kiosk OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
MPPEB Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2020-2021 Eligibility
- OLD Candidates : Madhya Pradesh Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Candidates who have registered online for this exam between 06/01/2020 to 04/02/2020, they do not have to do anything. If there is any error in their application, they can rectify the same by the specified date.
- New Candidates : Madhya Pradesh Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 application has been Re Open, it is only for those who had error in their previous application or new candidates who have not applied yet and fulfill the eligibility can apply online.
- Education Qualification:
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45 percent marks and Elementary Education as per National Council of Teacher Education (Recognition, Standards and Procedures) Regulations, 2002.
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.D.)
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in related education (special education)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Two Year Diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
How to Fill MPPEB Teacher Eligibility Test TET Online Form 2021
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP PEB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET 2020 Re Open Candidate Can Apply Between 14/12/2021 to 28/12/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP Professional Board.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notification||Click Here|
|MP Profile Template Generator||Click Here|
|Download OLD Notification||Click Here|
|MP PEB Official Website||Click Here|