Table of Contents
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailor Entry Recruitment 2021
Navy Sports Quota Advt No. : 01/2022
Join Indian Navy has released the advertisement of Sports Quota (Sailors’ Entry) – 01/2022 Batch. Any sports candidates who want to apply for this sports quota naval recruitment can apply offline from 12 December 2021 to 25 December 2021. Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus and all other information is available in the advertisement.
- Application Begin : 11/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 25/12/2021
- Receipt Form Last Date : 25/12/2021
- Candidate For North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands Last Date : 01/01/2022
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Navy SSR / MR / Petty Officer Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years. for Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Maximum Age : 21 Years. for (SSR / MR)
Indian Navy Sports Quota Vacancy Details 01/2022
- Sports Discipline Available : Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing.
|Entry Name||Navy Sports Quota 01/2022 Eligibility|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Candidate should have participated in International/National/State level at Junior/Senior level or represented any University in Inter University tournamentShould have secured minimum 6 position in National (Sr.) or 3 position in National (Juniors) or 3 position in Inter University Meet.More Details Read the Notification.|
|Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) & Matric Recruits (MR)||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Candidate should have participated in International/National/State level at Junior/Senior level or represented any University in Inter University tournamentMore Details Read the Notification.|
How to Fill Navy Sports Quota 01/2022 Recruitment Offline Form 2021
- Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailor Entry 01/2022 Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Offline Between 11/12/2021 to 25/12/2021.
- The candidate has to send the application by “ORDINARY POST” only.
- The envelope in which the application is to be sent should be only BROWN in Color and should contain all these information type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application.
- All the documents have to be sent along with the application form.
- Instruction of Photograph : Background of the photo should be BLUE, name and signature of the candidate should be on the reverse side of the photo, note that computer generated / digital photographs will not be accepted.
- Send Application Form To : THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY) 7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN, NEW DELHI 110021
- If any candidate will apply more than once then he will be disqualified.
- Before applying, read the complete information related to recruitment carefully and apply only after that.