Join Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik admit Card 2022
Advt No. : 02/2022 Batch Short Details of Notification
Join Indian Coast Guard has released the Exam Date, City, and Admit Card for 02/2022 batch of Mechanical, Sailor, and Sailor DB. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
Join Indian Coast Guard has released the advertisement for 02/2022 batch of Mechanical, Sailor, and Sailor DB. Any candidate who wants to join this new recruitment of Coast Guard can apply online from 04 Jan 2022 to 14 Jan 2022. For other information related to recruitment such as advertisement, notification, selection procedure, pay scale, and other information, candidates should see the advertisement.
- Application Begin : 04/01/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 14/01/2022 upto 05 PM Only.
- Admit Card Available : 15/03/2022
- Exam Date : March / April 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Between : 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik
- Age Between : 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004 for Navik DB
Coast Guard 02/2022 Vacancy Details Total : 322 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Coast Guard Recruitment Eligibility|
|Navik General Duty GD||260||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||35||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||27||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Coast Guard Yantrik/ Navik Online Form 2021
- Indian Coast GuardLatest Job Recruitment for Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 02/2022 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 04/01/2022 to 14/01/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Coast Guard Latest Recruitment 2022 .
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Required to Pay Exam Fees.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- All Details Are Tentative Based on Short Notification, More Details Will be Available Soon.