High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Allahabad High Court Review Officer Online Form 2016
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Allahabad High Court Review Officer Online Form 2016. Those Graduate with Computer Qualification Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Allahabad High Court Review Officer Online Form 2016 Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 18/11/2016
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/12/2016
- Last Date Fee Payment : 15/12/2016
- Last Date E Challan :16/12/2016
- Exam Date : 08/01/2017
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
- Bachelor Degree Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with Computer Diploma or Certificate Course
- CCC Candidates Are Also Eligible
Age Limit as on 01/07/2016
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 343 Post
- General : 172 | OBC : 92 | SC : 72 | ST : 07
Selection Procedure :
There will be two stages of examination :
- Stage-I– The Stage-I Examination shall be objective type test on OMR Sheet (offline) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks as 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 150 Minutes (Two and half hour). There shall be no Negative marking in objective type test.
- Stage-II– The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge Test) shall be of 50 marks and the time duration shall be 15 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on computer.
Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of written examination/Objective Type Test (Stage-I) shall be called to participate in Computer
Knowledge Test i.e. Stage-II. The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
No interview shall be held for selection.
Syllabus for written examination (Stage-I) shall be as follows:
Stage-I Written Examination (200 MCQ Type Questions)
Time : 02 Hours &30 Minutes
(Objective Type Test on O.M.R. Answer Sheet)
Maximum Marks : 200
(A) General Science
(B) History of India
(C) Indian National Movement
(D) Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
(E) Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
(F) Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in India Context)
(G) World Geography & Geography and Resources of India
(H) Current National and International Important Events
(I) General Intelligentsia
(J) Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
(K) Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
(L) Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
Stage-II Time : 15 minutes Computer Knowledge Test 50
GRAND TOTAL 250
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online